Research Update - June 01, 2022
Note: This is only the research summary. The full Research Update report with all supporting data and analysis is available to clients by clicking on the attached PDF.
News: Probes Reporter is now Disclosure Insight®
To introduce you to Disclosure Insight, for a limited time we are giving you complimentary access to our research.
Disclosure Insight does the exact same thing Probes Reporter did. We are an independent investment research provider focused on public company interactions with the SEC. We warn on companies with undisclosed SEC investigations. We analyze the disclosed probes. We protect you.
All I ask in return is that you consider joining me, or staying on, as a paid client member. Enough marketing, here’s your latest:
New – Added to Watch List. Newly confirmed, undisclosed SEC Investigations.
- General Dynamics – GD: First found in January, confirmed in May.
Confirmed Update. An undisclosed SEC investigation was again confirmed.
- Enochian Biosciences – ENOB: Tracking SEC probe since Nov-2020. Appears unrelated to criminal charges announced last week against co-founder.
- Exxon Mobil – XOM: SEC frequent flyer. Tracking the latest since Feb-2021.
- Six Flags Entertainment – SIX: Tracking SEC probe since Mar-2020. New CFO.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. – UPS: Confirmed four times now since Nov-2019.
Notable Disclosures Found at Companies with SEC Investigations:
- Charles Schwab – SCHW: Be careful. An agreement with SEC appears stalled.
Removed from Watch List. It appears these undisclosed SEC probes ended.
- Aaron's Company – AAN: No idea what it was about, waiting to learn more.
- Allogene Therapeutics – ALLO: No idea …
- Seadrill Ltd. – SDRLF: No idea …
- SunPower Corporation – SPWR: No idea …
That’s all you get. As always, I thank you for your ongoing support. If you like our work, please become a paying member and/or tell others. - John
- John P. Gavin, CFA